CI Radar is the premier provider of competitive intelligence services for B2B (business to business) companies. We help venture-backed startups to large Fortune 500 enterprises by providing intelligence that gives our clients an edge on their competition. We're a small, innovative, rapidly growing company with the perks of a startup and the stability of a larger company.
As part of our Inside Sales Team, you’ll serve as the first contact for many of our future clients – making prospecting calls to senior level decision makers, building and maintaining customer relationships, and nurturing and delivering opportunities that generate sales. Some of the benefits to joining CI Radar are a competitive base salary plus uncapped bonuses / commissions and no territory restrictions. You are in complete control of your compensation and are free to hunt anywhere for new clients. Another key benefit is the fun factor. It’s not only financially rewarding, but lots of fun to show executives intelligence on their competitors and market that they’ve never seen before. Many executives respond which an astonished reaction of “I had no idea you could find this, it’s going to be a great help to our team….”
At CI Radar, culture is important to us. We’re looking for highly energetic, results-driven individuals who want to be part of an all-star sales team. The perfect candidate will: quickly learn our services and markets, be an enthusiastic champion for customer service-driven sales, effectively execute sales calls using top-notch prospecting skills, plan and organize opportunities and follow-ups, work with a team to develop personal sales demos, and track progress and results in Salesforce.com. Personality-wise, we’re looking for someone who is youthful-minded, dedicated, confident, and enjoys building relationships.
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales-ready leads through targeted outbound calling, and emailing
- Follow up and engage webinar and marketing event attendees
- Respond to and qualify incoming inquiries
- Qualify and schedule sales appointments for CI Radar executives
- Gain understanding of our solutions and gather information about the prospect’s needs and pain points
- Accurately track and report all lead pipeline information in Salesforce
- Consistently achieve metrics on qualified leads generated
- 1 year experience in outbound prospecting
- Proven ability to make 50+ dials daily
- Ability to quickly articulate our benefits and build rapport over the phone
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to quickly grasp technical and marketing concepts
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proactive, with a strong attention to detail
- Organized and reliable: able to work independently with little direction when necessary
- Experience selling B2B intangible products or services
- Experience working in a small team and developing a prospect strategy
- Past experience using Salesforce.com
- Great visibility to senior management, working side-by-side on a daily basis
- Career path only limited by personal achievement
- Uncapped bonuses and commissions
- Wide open territories
- Generous vacation and personal time off
- Solid benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance
- A fun, team-orientated, casual dress environment
Our office is located in Technology Park at 40 Technology Parkway NE in Peachtree Corners, Georgia. Click here for Map and Directions.
How to Apply
Please send us a resume with cover letter and tell us why this position is a good fit for you and a little bit about your hobbies, interests or favorite movie.
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: [email protected]