Founded in 2004, CI Radar provides cloud-based competitive intelligence services to a broad range of B2B organizations. For over 20 years, the founder of CI Radar, Mark Van Laeke, held executive management positions with several high profile technology and consulting firms. Over that time, he became continually frustrated with the lack of good, timely competitive information available to him on his market segments. Out of that frustration grew the idea to build CI Radar. Using cutting-edge technology tools and a streamlined, professional analytic process, CI Radar delivers key intelligence about competitors, prospects, partners, customers, employees, industry developments and internal threats and vulnerabilities.
The Difference is Our People
CI Radar stands apart from media and monitoring services because our analyst teams work to understand our customers’ needs and then apply our smart technology to uncover intelligence that exceeds their expectations. CI Radar is personalized, responsive and relentless in our search to give customers gold nuggets of intel. Our cloud delivery makes it an affordable solution for any company that needs to outmaneuver the competition.
We Curate the Content For You
While many services heap volumes of unfiltered content into your inbox, CI Radar gives you only the most relevant information. Our customers are too busy to manage a flood of information, so your assigned CI Radar analyst works with you to learn what you really need and then filter your results so that you only receive the perfectly targeted intelligence.
CI Radar’s competitive intelligence services range from curated news and media monitoring, to document intelligence, email briefings, SEO and marketing analytics. We help marketing, sales, product management and intelligence teams, as well as enterprise executives. Our cloud-based platform ensures affordability and our people ensure that you will receive exactly what you need to stay a step ahead of the competition.
Code of Ethics
CI Radar firmly adheres to the Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP) Code of Ethics.
The code includes:
- To continually strive to increase the recognition and respect of the profession.
- To comply with all applicable laws, domestic and international.
- To accurately disclose all relevant information, including one's identity and organization, prior to all interviews.
- To avoid conflicts of interest in fulfilling one's duties.
- To provide honest and realistic recommendations and conclusions in the execution of one's duties.
- To promote this code of ethics within one's company, with third-party contractors and within the entire profession.
- To faithfully adhere to and abide by one's company policies, objectives, and guidelines.
For more information please visit the SCIP website.