1. Where is my assigned analyst located?
All CI Radar analysts are located in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
2. How do I get in touch with my analyst?
You can reach your analyst any time by email or phone.
3. Does my analyst maintain and update my account for me?
Absolutely. Just send them an email with any changes you would like made. They do all the research to ensure that all products, topics, keywords and tags are updated correctly for you.
We also encourage monthly or quarterly status calls to ensure that everything is working well and discuss changes recommended by your analyst.
4. Is daily curation by my analyst included in the standard subscription costs?
Yes. There are no hidden fees beyond your subscription cost.
5. Can I request additional time from my analyst to work on ad hoc projects outside of the scope of my subscription?
Yes. We are glad to give you a quote on any ad hoc projects you would like help with.
6. Does my analyst just read news stories?
No, of course not. Every day your analyst digs to find unpublicized information not found in news stories. These include competitor website changes, competitor and industry documents, pricing, ad campaigns, product reviews, and many other valuable intelligence items.
7. How are quality checks performed on email briefings?
Every day your assigned analyst removes duplicate, outdated and noisy items so that email briefings are focused and on point. They also ensure that briefings include only the desired product lines, regions or industries that the client deems important.
8. Why would I choose CI Radar instead of just hiring my own in-house analyst?
Two reasons. One, a subscription to our service will cost far less than hiring your own staff. Two, our smart technology platform can scan more items every day and dig deeper to deliver higher quality intelligence than someone doing the same work manually.