Posted: February 24, 2011
Title: Manager, Competitive Intelligence
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Summary: Deloitte's Research & Innovation (R&I) organization is hiring a Manager to join its Intelligence Collection team (ICT). The ICT supports firm leadership by collecting, aggregating and documenting primary source competitive information and assessing its accuracy, validity and reliability across a broad spectrum of business issues–strategy, operations, marketing, sales, and talent, for example. Current available positions are in Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles and Washington DC.
The Manager will exercise these responsibilities by:
* Working with senior leadership to identify key competitive intelligence requirements
* Involving a wide range of Firm professionals–practitioners in intelligence gathering activities
* Obtaining information from internal and external sources, assess the value and write reports
* Conducting and managing intelligence gathering within respective geographies and functions
* Identifying, planning, pursuing and managing collection opportunities and activities; obtaining data, debriefing and interviewing sources, and advising senior leaders on the intelligence cycle and processes
* Administering formal protocols and policies for the collection, assessment, classification, storage, and dissemination of competitive information in accordance with Deloitte's Guidelines for gathering competitive intelligence
* Conceptualizing, preparing, and presenting reports on findings to the Firm's decision makers
* Master's degree required. A major course of study in Accounting, ...